Whiten, Brighten and Straighten. Cap, crown and even replace lost teeth. Cosmetic dentistry is the talk of the town. There isn't much that dentists can't do these days to improve the patients' smile. And along with a better look, cosmetic dentistry often improves your oral health. (But) it can also seriously compromise with your health, (too).
Mark Cruz, DDS, has helped hundreds of patients with cosmetic improvements, but never at the expense of appropriate and necessary corrective care. He will never recommend nor apply cosmetic procedures without caring for the patient's health needs first. For Dr. Cruz, it's a question of excellence.
Give your smile a winning edge
Soccer, Baseball, Bicycling. Accidents can happen and sometimes your teeth are the victims. When Lori chipped her front tooth playing soccer, she thought she would never smile again. Then her dentist brought back her winning smile using a dental technique bonding.
Mark Cruz, DDS, uses bonding to restore teeth that are chipped, cracked or misaligned. The results are immediate and natural looking. Call Dr. Cruz to find out how you can give your smile a winning edge.
« Back to Cosmetic Dentistry home page
- Dana Point Cosmetic Dentistry - Who is a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry?
- Laguna Beach Dentist - How important is your smile?
- Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist - Is it right for me?
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Laguna Niguel - It’s not just for Women
- Cosmetic Dentist in Laguna Niguel - Decide on a Beautiful Smile
- Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentistry - What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Cosmetic Dentist Laguna Niguel - What are your thoughts on the latest developments in cosmetic dentistry?
- Restorative Dentistry Laguna Niguel - Research Evaluation of a Lithium Disilicate Restorative System