- Airway Focused Treatment
- Comprehensive aesthetic/cosmetic services after proper diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Painless and gentle administration of local anesthetic when necessary. N20 (laughing gas), oral pre-medication (for relaxation) or IV sedation can be administered by a dental anesthesiologist if needed.
- Comprehensive full mouth treatment with thorough explanation of all possible treatment options.
- We work with select specialists in coordinating interdisciplinary care for optimal results, with the support of exceptional dental ceramists and lab technicians.
- Dental Implants (surgical placement & prosthetic restoration).
- All General Practice/restorative services with emphasis on conservation of the natural tooth structure.
- Comprehensive TMD/TMJ (temporomandibular dysfunction) occlusion treatment (non- surgical).