Myobrace Treatment Dana Point, CA
What is Myobrace therapy?
The Myobrace treatment is used for both children and adults to align teeth without orthodontics. Instead, this treatment utilizes a special appliance that is worn in the mouth as a preventive pre-orthodontic treatment for patients. It can address the underlying causes of problems such as crooked teeth and poor oral development without needing braces. This treatment allows patients to have natural growth and development while avoiding common alignment issues. Myobrace therapy can be utilized for both juniors and adults and can eliminate orthodontic treatment altogether for many patients when used as a preventative in the earlier years.
What are the benefits of Myobrace therapy?
- Reduces the need for orthodontic treatment
- Can be used for children to avoid the need for orthodontics later in life
- Is affordable and effective in maintaining smile alignment
- Is removable and easy to care for
- Requires patients to comply strictly with treatment to achieve results
- Comfortable to wear
- Effective in realigning teeth without permanent fixtures
- Can address overcrowding and poor jaw development
- Is less limiting than braces
- Is easily worn while sleeping and at least one hour each day
Are you considering Myobrace therapy?
Connect with Dr. Mark Cruz of Dana Point, CA to discuss Myobrace therapy and determine if you are a proper candidate for this orthodontic alternative. His facility can be reached to request an appointment at (949) 661-1006.