Advances in dentistry have led the dental implant procedure to become one of the best treatment options for a patient who has lost a tooth or several teeth. Whether teeth have been lost to gum disease, accident, or decay, dental implants can restore functionality, health, and beauty to the smile. When surgically placed by Dr. Mark A. Cruz, dental implants can last a lifetime with excellent oral hygiene. After dental implant treatment at Dr. Cruz's office in Dana Point, patients in Mission Viejo and beyond experience the ability to live an active lifestyle without worrying about ill-fitting dentures. They see an improvement in their speech and ability to eat certain foods.
Dental implants are surgically placed into the jawbone. During a process called Osseo integration, the bone fuses to the implants. Unlike dentures, dental implants never slip or decay.
The loss of a tooth or several teeth can affect anyone; therefore, it is important to seek out the best dental care. Dr. Cruz has a keen understanding of the jawbone, teeth, gum, jaws and face to assure patients optimal results.
Dr. Cruz will thoroughly examine the patient's mouth, review the patient's medical history, and ask him or her about goals for treatment before determining the candidacy for dental implants. If the patient is a candidate for treatment, Dr. Cruz will tailor a plan to meet individual needs.
With proper care, a dental implant can last a lifetime; therefore, it is critical to brush at least twice a day, floss before bedtime, and schedule regular dental check-ups with Dr. Cruz and his team at least every six months. A dental check-up will include a teeth cleaning, examination, and sometimes, x-rays.
Dr. Cruz and his team in the Mission Viejo area are committed to the health and wellness of your mouth, teeth, and gums, as well as, your overall health. To learn more about how a missing tooth can be restored with a dental implant, call 949-661-1006 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Cruz.
« Back to Implants home page
- Best Dental Implants in Laguna Niguel - Dentist in the Laguna Niguel area highlights studies to help patients with uncontrolled diabetes make the best decisions regarding dental implants
- Tooth Implant Mission Viejo - Dentist near Mission Viejo offers dental implant treatment to restore a missing tooth
- Mission Viejo Dental Implants - Dental Implants and a new you!
- Laguna Niguel Dental Implant - With Dental Implants, You Don't Need to Hide Your Smile
- Dental Implant Laguna Niguel - What are the advantages of dental implants?
- Dental Implants in Laguna Niguel - Permanent Tooth Replacement Solution
- Laguna Niguel Dental Implants - Implants vs dentures
- Implants Dentist Mission Viejo - Choosing the right dentist for implants in the Mission Viejo area