Dental Implants have become a popular cure for people with missing teeth. This dental solution has helped many people put an end to their aesthetic misery. It has also helped improve the quality of life for many people.
Dental implants act as a substitute and replacement for the roots of teeth which are missing. Implants take on the role of an anchor for replacement teeth. In this manner, they resemble natural teeth and are anchored securely to the jawbone. This ensures that patients do not experience the pain of exposed nerves or gum irritation which is seen in other dental solutions such as dentures.
Losing teeth can cause a loss of mass in the jaw. This can take a toll on the skeletal structure of the face resulting in drooping muscles, thin lips or even jowls. With dental implants, this bone loss can be stopped. In fact, dental implants "trick" the bone into thinking that a tooth is still present. This prevention of bone loss will help the patient preserve his or her youthful appearance.
Missing teeth can make patients feel self-conscious when they talk. Such missing teeth can cause mumbling, clicking noises or even slurred speech. With dental implants, patients can put an end to such verbal misery because they allow patients to converse confidently in a relaxed and natural manner.
Many patients who have missing teeth may have to miss out on a wide range of food items too. However, dental implants can bring back your chewing efficiency to normal so that you can go back to eating your favorite hard and chewy foods.
Dental implants feel, function and look exactly like natural teeth. With dental implants, your beautiful smile can be restored. If you are missing teeth, stop worrying and visit Mark Cruz, DDS. Talk to him and get a thorough evaluation to find out whether you can benefit from dental implants. Losing a tooth doesn't mean you have to lose your smile. Visit Dr. Cruz today and find out how you can make an impression with your pearly whites!
« Back to Implants home page
- Best Dental Implants in Laguna Niguel - Dentist in the Laguna Niguel area highlights studies to help patients with uncontrolled diabetes make the best decisions regarding dental implants
- Tooth Implant Mission Viejo - Dentist near Mission Viejo offers dental implant treatment to restore a missing tooth
- Mission Viejo Dental Implants - Dental Implants and a new you!
- Laguna Niguel Dental Implant - With Dental Implants, You Don't Need to Hide Your Smile
- Dental Implant Laguna Niguel - What are the advantages of dental implants?
- Dental Implants in Laguna Niguel - Permanent Tooth Replacement Solution
- Laguna Niguel Dental Implants - Implants vs dentures
- Implants Dentist Mission Viejo - Choosing the right dentist for implants in the Mission Viejo area