If you are looking for a dental practice that offers advanced technology and progressive dentistry in the South Orange County area, you may wish to consider several factors such as:
- Does the practice emphasize patient centered care?
- Is a comprehensive array of advanced dental care available?
- What are the qualifications of the dentist?
- What do patients say about their experiences?
At Mark A. Cruz, DDS, we believe that patient-centered care improves clinical outcomes and optimizes lifelong oral and systemic health. Patient-centered care involves several key factors, such as:
- Total person care
- Enhanced communication and collaboration
- Patient education and engagement
- Ease of access
- Personalized care and patient involvement in decision-making
Dr. Cruz is committed to understanding everything that is happening with a patient's overall health and wellness, providing evidence-based options, and working in collaboration with physician peers and specialists.
Our services include:
- Periodontal and dental hygiene
- Professional cleaning and oral health screening
- CAMBRA (Caries Management by Risk Assessment) protocol
- Education and prevention of oral health issues
- Orthotropics - focusing on the proper development of the jaws in a forward and upward motion for airway clarity and facial aesthetics
- Restorative and cosmetic dentistry
- Dental implants
- Crowns and bridges
- Porcelain veneers
- Gold restorations
- Teeth whitening
- Diagnostic wax up
- Prevention and treatment of gum disease
- Comprehensive periodontal oral examination
- Custom-tailored at-home hygiene plan
- Full mouth debridement
- Scaling and root planning
- Treatment of Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD)
- Screening and management of airway issues and sleep disordered breathing (SDB)
- Sleep apnea
- Co-creator of the Multi-Disciplinary Airway Collaborative
Dr. Mark A. Cruz is a Doctor of Dental Surgery, DDS, who has been serving patients in the Orange County area for nearly 30 years. A graduate of the University of California, UCLA, he is a respected leader, lecturer, author, and researcher in many areas of advanced dentistry. Dr. Cruz holds leadership positions and memberships in international, national, state, and regional dental associations, is recognized as a Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy, and he was named Clinician of the Year by a dental association in 2007. With over 5000 hours of continuing education, Dr. Cruz remains on the cutting edge of evidence-based dentistry.
Dr. Cruz and his family live in Laguna Niguel and are actively involved in the South Orange County community. Dr. Cruz has been selected as a Paul Harris Fellow multiple times, and he serves Rotary International in several capacities. His local and international volunteerism has influenced organizations such as Doctors of Charity, Flying Samaritans, Read-Ahead Program, and the Thousand Smiles Foundation.
Visit our many 5-star ratings, reviews, and testimonials online to see what our patients have to say about our clinically advanced, patient-centered, quality care. Mark A. Cruz, DDS, serves patients from Dana Point, Mission Viejo, Laguna Beach, San Juan, Laguna Niguel, Aliso Viejo, and surrounding neighborhoods. We are located in Dana Point at 32241 Crown Valley Parkway. Appointments may be scheduled by calling us today at (949) 661-1006.
« Back to Home Page
- General Dentist Mission Viejo - Dentist serving Mission Viejo offers general and advanced dentistry
- Dentist Near Dana Point - Patients near Dana Point who lack a good night’s sleep seek a highly respected dentist for treatment
- Dentist Near Mission Viejo - Patients in and near Mission Viejo ask a respected dentist about sleep disordered breathing
- 92692 Dentist - Dentist near the 92692 area explains the airway and its relationship to facial development
- Dr. Mark A. Cruz, DDS - A nugget of gold in Dana Point: Meet Dr. Mark A. Cruz, DDS
- 92629 Dentist - The real cost of sleep disordered breathing explained by dentist in the 92629 zip code
- Dentist Laguna Niguel - Finding a dentist in Laguna Niguel who understand mature mouth care
- Dentistry Services in California - What dentistry services do you need from a California practice?