Natural teeth are one of the most important parts of a person's physical appearance. The face is the most definitive part of a person's looks, and teeth are a key constituent of the face. The desire to have natural and normal looks is common for both men and women. It is an innate human desire, and it has nothing to do with gender. Therefore, cosmetic dentistry is as important for men as it is for women.
Who does not want well formed, natural white teeth? Basic cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, braces and crowns are important for anyone suffering from malformed, broken, chipped, irregular, or discolored teeth. If cosmetic dentistry can help to correct such conditions for men, then it is a welcome thing. A great smile has no relation to gender. It can do as much good to the personality of a man as a woman's.
Men with normal or good looks tend to perform much better in their personal and professional lives as compared to those who may have a flaw in their natural looks. It raises the confidence and self-esteem of a man who feels good about his own physical appearance. That helps him in his personal relationships as well as in his career. Such men usually have the qualities of natural leadership, initiative and enthusiasm.
In fact, there is an increasing trend of men opting for cosmetic dentistry treatments to improve their facial profile. The AACD data collected from its member dentists shows that nearly one-third of all patients of cosmetic dentistry are males. That is a very substantial figure, which shatters any myths or false impressions that anyone may have in this regard. The men who hesitate to go for cosmetic dentistry treatments may draw comfort from these facts and go ahead and improve their looks as well as their lives with cosmetic dentistry.
« Back to Cosmetic Dentistry home page
- Dana Point Cosmetic Dentistry - Who is a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry?
- Laguna Beach Dentist - How important is your smile?
- Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist - Is it right for me?
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Laguna Niguel - It’s not just for Women
- Cosmetic Dentist in Laguna Niguel - Decide on a Beautiful Smile
- Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentistry - What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- Cosmetic Dentist Laguna Niguel - What are your thoughts on the latest developments in cosmetic dentistry?
- Restorative Dentistry Laguna Niguel - Research Evaluation of a Lithium Disilicate Restorative System